Friday, August 17, 2012

Visiting (the arrival)

I was in the backseat, hoping those two in the front would be impressed by those bronze legs propping up her tight, shapely body and smiling face. I was excited but uncertain of what to do so I walked up to her and gave her a kiss. It was awkward and she was embarrassed because the two had not driven off yet. I tried to be nonchalant but collided with her body as I tried to take her car keys from her hand.

As I drove her car to my apartment, I told her about the nature preserve and the structure of the campus. I grabbed her stuff from the trunk and brought her to my apartment. My roommate was sitting in the common room watching television or playing Final Fantasy and, as usual, gave his awkward introduction. I immediately offered a drink to both of them. I poured cognac for him and scotch for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment